scams : f_2e0ciy@yahoo.com

To: f_2e0ciy@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Yaesu FT-857D with Separation kit and Filters for sale
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:19:09 +0200

I do pay by Western Union, if I get the product. Send me the product for you. I do when you receive payment.
Send me if you have confidence to me.

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:53:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Yaesu FT-857D with Separation kit and Filters for sale
To: ta3alp@hotmail.com

Pay-Pal would have been the most preferred means of payment but i have to decline on that. I am sorry as i had a very disappointing experience with my paypal account some few week ago,i hope you will understand if i tell you i don't do PayPal anymore as i am not 100% assured of my funds after delivery of the item. I will be very frank with you and tell you that i will never do PayPal anymore because i do not want to be scammed again.I will gladly accept payment via Western Union as i feel more safe and secure as all my other client i have been dealing with Western Union has been successful since the world most secure means of payment can not even assure you get your fund okay.You have an 100% assurance of getting what you are paying for as i am legit and a responsible father that has an unhealthy daughter to take care of and my reputation preceeds me as i can give to you a few references if you wish, i am not after the personal gain but for a long lasting business relationship between us.
Kindly get back to me with your full shipping details for prompt shipment to your doorstep through FedEx courier service.
Your full name .............
Your address ..........
Home and office phone number .............
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:58 AM
I'm only paying with paypal. Sorry.

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 06:46:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Yaesu FT-857D with Separation kit and Filters for sale

I am asking $550 including shipping to Turkey.. I can only receive payment via western union. I will also need to accept payment via Western Union as my paypal account is dormant.I am sorry i don't do pay-pal because my account was charged back the last time out..I'd prefer payment via western union Kindly get back to me with your full details. Yaesu FT-857D with Separation kit and Filters will be shipped out and will definitely get back to you with the item shipment tracking number. Inform with your full delivery address as required (where you want to ship to)...
Quantity:
Full name of receivers:
Address:
State:
City:
Zip code:
Phone #:
So now do get back with the above details so i can package the item ready for shipment. very ready to be delivered once you full the contact.
Get back.
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:19 AM
Okey. How much is shipping Turkey. I want to pay with paypal.

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 04:59:13 -0700
Subject: Yaesu FT-857D with Separation kit and Filters for sale
CC: ta3alp@hotmail.com

I have a new FT-857D with separation kit, TCXO and CW filter for sale in an excellent condition.. The radio was purchased last month, serial number is 1L500049
Asking Prices: $550 plus insured shipping as I will be shipping via First Flight on 3-4 working days delivery immediately after payment.
payment method: Western Union.
E-mail me your full shipping address ? see attached picture