ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-gcopper

Contribute
to QRZ

Default ICOM IC-SP2 Phone Patch/Speaker

ICOM IC-SP2 Phone Patch/Speaker - $50 plus $20 shipping

This ICOM Phone Patch/Speaker was originally designed to work with the ICOM 720/730/740 series of ICOM tranceivers but may work with other tranceivers. This SP-2 was given to me by my brother-in-low and I never used it. It is in the original box and I do have the written operating instructions with schematic for it. I am estimating that shipping via UPS will cost about $20. If shipping turns out to be cheaper than $20, I will include appropriate refund in the shipped package. However, no increase in overall price if shipping is greater than $20.

I prefer cash ($70) or USPS money order for this amount and will only ship to lower 48 US states. My mailing address in QRZ is current. Contact me via email before mailing me money to confirm that I still have the item for sale.

If interested, contact me at W5SAT@ARRL.net

Thanks,
    Gary
    W5SAT

This ad was posted by KY5R Gary W Robertson, POINT VENTURE, TX 78645,
    KY5R joined QRZ on: 05-06-2005 IP: 72.179.14.77

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KY5R a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Sean Ross lives in Barnesville, Georgia with his wife and son. He has lived there most of his life a

I have an icom 701 that needs a speaker, is there room for a small ps in the cabinet, I have a Astron unit now and using a old heathkit speaker now.

please PM me i am interested.

This ad was posted by KK4CWA Sean P Ross, Barnesville, GA 30204,
    KK4CWA joined QRZ on: 02-12-2012 IP: 74.176.236.92

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK4CWA a private message.

Not sure of the size of your power supply, but there is a lot of room inside the cabinet. Mostly there is a speaker mounted in the front and a small circuit board mounted along the top, front third of the cabinet. Hope this helps. Let me know if you want the IC-2.

Gary
    W5SAT

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KY5R a private message.

Sean Ross lives in Barnesville, Georgia with his wife and son. He has lived there most of his life a

sold pm me with shipping from 30204

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK4CWA a private message.

As soon as I receive your payment, I will ship it to you. I will need a shipping address, preferably NOT a post office box. FedEx and UPS will not ship to a P.O. box. Nice doing business with you.

Gary Robertson, 405 Cascade Circle, Point Venture, Texas 78645

Sean Ros
    288 midway rd
    brnesville, ga 30204