ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper

Default Ameco TPA Preamp / Indoor Active Antenna

Ameco TPA Preamp / Indoor Active Antenna. Like-new condition, used only a few hours. $50 + shipping.

The Ameco TPA is a dual-function device. It is a sophisticated preamp covering 220 kHz to 30 MHz with over 20 dB gain. The preamp features dual-gate FET circuitry and accepts input from a longwire, 300 ohm or random wire antennas.

When an outdoor antenna is not available you can use the TPA as an indoor active antenna by extending the 30 inch built-in telescopic whip! Input from external antenna and output to the receiver is RCA phono jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1512.gif  

This ad was posted by AG4F David L Salomon, Senoia, GA 30276,
    AG4F joined QRZ on: 09-15-2002 IP: 71.59.47.68

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AG4F a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Thank you

Slowly after 15 years I am getting back into the hobby - Retirement might be the real deal

Can you tell me if this unit requires a wall wart or batteries as far as power?

I want to use it stand alone for a R-1000 or R-2000 receiver till I get the wires up next Spring

Thanks 73 Packy

A E 3 O

This ad was posted by AE3O PAXTON E PICKRELL, MOUNT AIRY, MD 217715728,
    AE3O joined QRZ on: 10-04-2002 IP: 199.36.17.2

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AE3O a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.