ad: CQMM-1

Missing Person Report

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB2KAB, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB2KAB

KB2KAB Ham Member QRZ Page

I recieved this tonight 1-10-12. thru ECARS. EAST COAST AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE. If anyone has any iformation please contact the N.Y.P.D. via telephone with the number(s) supplied in the article. Thank you for your cooperation.

David
    EC Richmond County
    ECARS member 20452

Attention ECARS members in the NYC area and surrounding places. The following link will take you to a web site that has been posted to find this young man from the county in Virginia where i am ARES-EC. It was passed on to me by my AEC who presented this fellow with his Eagle Scout rating some time ago.

Pass the word and maybe someone might have seen him or know something about what happened to him.

Please check out this link: http://www.findianburnet.com/

Thanks & 73

George K2QIJ #2756

2. KA1BSZ

KA1BSZ Ham Member QRZ Page

well it would be helpfull if there was a discription of the missing person and numbers to call if located.

3. KE2D

KE2D Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

From the web site in the original message:

Ian is a white male, 5’8”, 131 lbs., with green eyes and curly dark brown hair.If you make contact with him or have any information about his whereabouts please contact the
    [h=3]New York Police Department, 30th Precinct (451 W 151st St.)212-690-8842[/h]
    • Det. Sanchez or
    • Det. Davis, or
    • Sgt. Greene

4. N4EYZ

N4EYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Geez! Not only is there a description and phone numbers provided in the link.........there is a full color photograph of the fella. What more do you need?

I sincerely hope he is found safe.

Wayne
    n4eyz

5. KB2KAB

KB2KAB Ham Member QRZ Page

The family is on their way to NY to help in the search for their son.

6. N4EYZ

N4EYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

My prayers are for a safe return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.