ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec

Default WA4SZE beacon update 3

Greetings:

I am sorry that I allowed myself be be sucked into this tussel with a bunch of crybabies.

Seems since we went no code the hobby has gone down the tubes so be it! I have been a ham since 1960's and wow what a drop in ham quality!

back then we we're all into building and experimenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now wah wah wah wah wah that guy is doing something I don't like..... cry cry cry wha wah wah call the fcc call the fcc wah wah wah part 97 this part 97 that

I will be content with experimenting and building equipment. just like the FCC rules encourage in my other related experimental activities ....just like the FCC says!

I invite hams that love experimenting and seeing something different to view my video at wa4sze.com

The rest of you crybabies.......... you know what you can do.

Regards to all experimenters that love radio!!!!

let me know how you like the video!

Cool

Your 30 meter beacon seems to be irritating a number of OP's using that band ....... I'm one of those OP's

Maybe just say that beacon was ahead of it's time ......and switch it off
    Fly like an Eagle....not like a Turkey

Maybe when you annoy enough people, you need to rethink your operations. That would be the Christian thing to do.
    We cannot tax our way to prosperity.

Greetings:

You and others have 48 KC (KHZ) of 30 meter spectrum to enjoy :

I will use a KC or two for my enjoyment which is building & experimenting as encouraged by FCC rules.............

My beacon is used for propagation experiments, and other related experimental activities as allowed for and encouraged by the FCC rules.

You and others enjoy your part of the hobby and I will enjoy my part of the hobby.

For those that want to learn something different about ham radio and other related experimental activities check out my video at www.wa4sze.com

let me know what you think of it

Regards to the HAM'S seeking the true fun spirit of ham radio: To the crybabies, well you know what to do.

By the way.....the Four Course Radio Range system was developed by HAM operators EXPERIMENTING The VOR navigation system...right again, HAM OPERATORS EXPERIMENTING
    the YAGI antenna right again HAM operators EXPERIMENTING the corner reflector antenna right again HAM OPERATORS experimenting shall I go on?....nah you get the point!

The crybabies and complainers = cry and complain!

Quote Originally Posted by K7JEM View Post
    Maybe when you annoy enough people, you need to rethink your operations. That would be the Christian thing to do.
    This is good advice but I doubt it will be followed.
    The AR15/M16 - Irritating practically everyone since 1960...

Quote Originally Posted by WA4SZE View Post
    Greetings:

You and others have 48 KC (KHZ) of 30 meter spectrum to enjoy :

I will use a KC or two for my enjoyment which is building & experimenting as encouraged by FCC rules.............

My beacon is used for propagation experiments, and other related experimental activities as allowed for and encouraged by the FCC rules.

You and others enjoy your part of the hobby and I will enjoy my part of the hobby.

For those that want to learn something different about ham radio and other related experimental activities check out my video at www.wa4sze.com

let me know what you think of it

Regards to the HAM'S seeking the true fun spirit of ham radio: To the crybabies, well you know what to do.

By the way.....the Four Course Radio Range system was developed by HAM operators EXPERIMENTING The VOR navigation system...right again, HAM OPERATORS EXPERIMENTING
    the YAGI antenna right again HAM operators EXPERIMENTING the corner reflector antenna right again HAM OPERATORS experimenting shall I go on?....nah you get the point!

The crybabies and complainers = cry and complain!
    Wow!! .... that attitude sort of makes you out to be the K1MAN of the 30 meter band .....another Glen Baxter wannabe .........this should be another WALT thread ...... so let me put in the first IB4TL before we get too far
    Fly like an Eagle....not like a Turkey

cry cry cry wha wah wah call the fcc call the fcc wah wah wah part 97 this part 97 that
    We already know you have nothing but disdain for the FCC regulations and other hams. We figured that part out awhile ago.

Experimenting is fine. Nobody has said anything against "experimenting".

Why can't you experiment with a clean signal that isn't throwing spurious emissions over several kilohertz unnecessarily? Experiment with manual control of the beacon with a control operator at the control point, or if it must be operated unattended stick to 10 meters? Experiment without paid hired staff operating it?

Quote Originally Posted by WA4SZE View Post
    You and others have 48 KC (KHZ) of 30 meter spectrum to enjoy
    That is precisely the point. The band is only 50 kHz wide and Amateur Radio is a secondary allocation, to boot. By monopolizing 2 kHz of it you're essentially removing 4% of the available allocation from use.

Now, on 10M, 2 kHz is only 0.12% of the available allocation and a propagation beacon is a lot more useful.

....nah you get the point!
    We get the point just fine. Question is...do YOU?

Oh...IB4TLATTD (In Before The Lock And The Thread Disappears)

Think the OP will make it to 20 posts before the hammer falls?
    Last edited by K5FH; 01-10-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by K5FH View Post
    Think the OP will make it to 20 posts before the hammer falls?
    The users of 30M don't want the hammer to fall. They simply want the beacon gone.
    The AR15/M16 - Irritating practically everyone since 1960...

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    The users of 30M don't want the hammer to fall. They simply want the beacon gone.

Of course we want the beacon gone. The "hammer" is the banhammer.
    Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast