ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl

Default ICOM ID-880

Here is a ICON ID-880H mobile with dstar included. This unit has very little use and only for receive. I can not get into DStar, not a lot of activity in my area. Price will include unit as was sold new plus a OPC-440 mic extension cable, a OPC-478UC USB cloning cable with software and a Nifty "E-Z Guide to D-STAR Operation" booklet. Cloning cable and software make programing easier.
    Asking $450.00 shipped in the CONUS (lower 48 states). I prefer PayPal but will go with USPS money order and will ship after cashing. Email rjs1111947 at msn.com for info.

This ad was posted by N2RJS RALPH J SHAW, III, EGG HARBOR CITY, NJ 08215 IP: 68.46.7.253

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N2RJS a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Is this Radio still available
    Kc2zom

This ad was posted by KC2ZOM Arthur C Masker, Jr, Absecon, NJ 08201 IP: 68.44.197.254

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC2ZOM a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.