ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters

Default Kenwood TS-790A SAT All Mode 2 meter, 440, 1200 Base

Selling my kenwood model TS-790A all mode transceiver, this works great, it is 50 watts on 2 meters and around 35 watts on uhf, it is wideband receive, which I used primary for, im not into 2 meter repeaters, so I mainly used it for 2 meter ssb operation, and scanner listening, it does have the tone board in the 2 meter side, I no that, i set the tones for the local police, but on the 440 side I dont no? I never used it on 440 mhz, there are no repeaters near me, and again would not anyway. it is very nice, I have had no problems with it at all, it does not come with a microphone, or manual, I have made contacts on the ssb mode, but it is very scarce around me, not to many in this area, so thats why im selling it, Selling for $700.00 Plus shipping costs, for the unit, no paypal , money order, or bank certifed check, or you are welcome to pick up at my qth, near marion, ohio. god bless, and happy new year. Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

740-751-8626
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 meter base 2.jpg   2 meter base 1.jpg  

This ad was posted by WC8I WILLIAM S DEEM, Marion, OH 43302,
    WC8I joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 74.135.8.14

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WC8I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default all mode sold

Quote Originally Posted by WC8I View Post
    Selling my kenwood model TS-790A all mode transceiver, this works great, it is 50 watts on 2 meters and around 35 watts on uhf, it is wideband receive, which I used primary for, im not into 2 meter repeaters, so I mainly used it for 2 meter ssb operation, and scanner listening, it does have the tone board in the 2 meter side, I no that, i set the tones for the local police, but on the 440 side I dont no? I never used it on 440 mhz, there are no repeaters near me, and again would not anyway. it is very nice, I have had no problems with it at all, it does not come with a microphone, or manual, I have made contacts on the ssb mode, but it is very scarce around me, not to many in this area, so thats why im selling it, Selling for $700.00 Plus shipping costs, for the unit, no paypal , money order, or bank certifed check, or you are welcome to pick up at my qth, near marion, ohio. god bless, and happy new year. Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

740-751-8626
    the all mode has been sold. thanks Bill

This ad was posted by WC8I WILLIAM S DEEM, Marion, OH 43302,
    WC8I joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 74.135.8.14

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WC8I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.