ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-innov
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-gcopper

Default Yaesu FT-897D all-band all-mode transceiver with filters, tuner

For Sale: Yaesu FT-897D all-band, all-mode, 100 watt transceiver, with two installed Inrad filters (#705, 500Hz CW, and #717, 2300Hz SSB), LDG AT-897 autotuner, MH-31 microphone, MMB-80 mobile mount, all cables plus spare cable for tuner, and Nifty Mini-Manual, all in perfect working condition. The original FT-897D manual and schematic diagrams are included, and a copy of the tuner manual is included. This rig was part of an estate sale, which I bought just to help the widow, and it's a great radio. It could be your main rig, or emergency, travel, portable, or mobile radio. I really don't need another transceiver, so I'm selling it. It comes from a non-smoking home, it will come to you double-boxed and packed carefully for shipment, and you will enjoy using this radio. If you have ever used an FT-857 or FT-817, you know how to use the menu system. If not, it's easy to learn. This radio does not come with batteries or power supply, but there is space underneath for batteries or internal power supply to make it a self-contained portable unit - just add an antenna. If you bought it all new, which you can as it's a current model, you'd pay $1281 plus tax and/or shipping. I'm selling it for $897, appropriately, which is less than 75% off the new price. Buyer pays shipping and insurance from zip code 43023. Email me at N8WL (at) ARRL.NET
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC12335.JPG  

This ad was posted by N8WL STEVEN G KATZ, GRANVILLE, OH 43023 IP: 75.88.166.133

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8WL a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Sold Sold Sold
    ---
    Moe KC9VDW
    “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.” -- Frederick Douglas

This ad was posted by KC9VDW MOHAMMED A DOLEH, GREENDALE, WI 53129 IP: 108.206.57.153

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC9VDW a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.