Callsign

View Poll Results: What do you feel like are the most over priced basic accessories on the ham market?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baluns & Ununs

0 0%
  • Vertical Antennas

0 0%
  • Wire and Coax

0 0%
  • Digital interface items

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Vertical Antenna Radial Plate AR-8

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Vertical Antenna Radial Plate AR-8

Like most Hams I've grown tired of paying high prices for basic accessories, I started out to build my own Radial Plate but found that I had to buy a full sheet of material from our supplier. I made several plates out of the sheet and a small business was born.

We'll continue to offer items made here at The Antenna Ranch in the future, but only ones that we can sell to other hams at a fair price. Remember, these are made in my workshop by an old white haired Ham NOT a CNC machine. Yes on occasion the hole spacing may be a bit off but remember were trying to improve the efficiency of our vertical antenna, were not building the space shuttle. (hi hi)

The Radial Plates are $35.00 with ALL mounting hardware included and shipped to your door in the Con USA. If you don't need the hardware the price is $25.00 Shipped.

Spec's:
    Material: 6061 Aluminum
    Size: 8" x 8" x 1/8"
    Holes: 36 perimeter holes 1/4"
    Center Hole: 3" to fit most vertical applications
    Other: 2 Connectors provided for hookup to your ground.

Due to the response for our radial plates we’ve opened a web site: www.antennaranch.com

Thanks, Terry N5JBD
    email: n5jbd@verizon.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RP1.jpg