Callsign
ad: dxeng
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HAM Radio World Map with the DXCC Country List.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec

AWESOME HAM MAP !!!
    I bought this map, and just got it today.. Wow I love it. Great quality and the ham radio info is spot on.. Also the colors are done right, this ham map Is one of the best I have ever owned.. GREAT JOB GUYS !!!

I am wondering if a bound world atlas with all the amateur radio information on it is available anywhere. I don't have space for a wall map (my shack is in the living room and hides in a drop down desk cabinet when not in use).

Alexey (UT0UM) updated and reprinted the map. February 2012 version will be shipped for all new orders. Z8 prefix for South Sudan has been added and MVI deleted from the current DXCC entity per ARRL, and some other minor changes based on feedback we've received.

Please check the website for more info www.hamradiomap.com

73!
    Vasiliy K3IT

We improved shipping speed and dropped costs slightly (more maps can be shipped for the same price). US/Canada orders are now mailed from MD and this cuts at least a week delay for clearing NYC Customs/sorting facility.

If you like the product please leave feed back on eham.net. This helps tremendously!

73!
    Vasiliy

Just ordered my map! Impressed with what I see and all the comments ... Look forward to receiving it!

Pat in NH
    KB1WEI

Just received mine yesterday. Great quality and well worth the price!! Arrived only 4 days after ordering...

Only issue (not Vasiliy's fault) was it arrived with some creases at the transporter dented the tube... I am hopeful those will all come out when I frame it.

Pat in NH
    KB1WEI

Quote Originally Posted by KB1WEI View Post
    Just received mine yesterday. Great quality and well worth the price!! Arrived only 4 days after ordering...

Only issue (not Vasiliy's fault) was it arrived with some creases at the transporter dented the tube... I am hopeful those will all come out when I frame it.

Pat in NH
    KB1WEI
    Pat. Wow a dented tube! I'll mail you a new map next week. Let me know if it arrives ok.

Quote Originally Posted by K3IT View Post
    Pat. Wow a dented tube! I'll mail you a new map next week. Let me know if it arrives ok.
    This is NOT your fault... you did all you could and the product is Fantastic!! I can try and get the creases out when I frame it if you want to save the cost.

Pat

Hello
    Order at April,09
    received today April,13
    Congratulations !!
    I'd like another size to use this map as a by-hand about for example 11" x 17"
    Perhaps it's a possibility to buy this ?
    In fact many many thanks good and beautiful map
    Dan

I got mine in 3 days. FAST! Already framed and in use. Looks great and very good quality.Vasiliy, do you mind if I link to you on my website? I have a page for suppliers. Do you have a graphic I can use for the link? See k4tgk.org if you want to know about the site.
    Thanks for a great map!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast