ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov

Default Yaesu FT-2800M 2 M FM transceiver

Mint condition Yaesu FT-2800M VHF transceiver. I bought this for my shack and have used it only rarely. All of the original accessories including the vehicle mount, the microphone bracket, etc. are still in their original plastic bags. The power cables are full length. I powered this rig with a computer-grade server power supply that I will include with the transceiver. Photo shows the unit transmitting into a dummy load with power reading about 50 watts.

Will be double boxed, shipped insured for the whole value, you pay for shipping and insurance. Willing to ship anywhere IN THE U.S. ONLY. Payment by cashier's check, postal money orders. PayPal is O.K. but you will need to pay the fees (about $15 extra, I think). I can ship this any time next week or wait until after Christmas. It is very unlikely that the analyzer can be to you by Christmas. The device is being offered AS IS without any warranty or guarantee whatsoever. My address is good in the callbook/QRZ. I'm moving overseas and can't take it with me. Please contact me through QRZ message or via my ARRL address. DE N8JEA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08654small.jpg   DSC08656small.jpg  

This ad was posted by N8JEA Richard I Cook, Chicago, IL 60615,
    N8JEA joined QRZ on: 05-08-2006 IP: 80.216.87.103

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8JEA a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

How much are you asking?

This ad was posted by N4EYZ ROBERT W BOWYER, STAUNTON, VA 24401,
    N4EYZ joined QRZ on: 04-21-2001 IP: 71.62.30.137

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N4EYZ a private message.

What analyzer? Exactly what items are up for sale and how much?

This ad was posted by W8FOP JAMES H LINCOLN, UNIONTOWN, OH 44685,
    W8FOP joined QRZ on: 08-03-2009 IP: 65.189.216.95

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W8FOP a private message.

Email and PM questions sent.
    From my reading this is ad is Radio and power supply.
    The analyzer they were posting about I think was here.
    http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...h-power-supply

N8JEA check your messages.
    KJ6OJL
    Don

This ad was posted by KJ6OJL Don W Wendt, III, Monterey Park, CA 91754,
    KJ6OJL joined QRZ on: 04-19-2011 IP: 70.197.65.244

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KJ6OJL a private message.

Sorry for the QRM fellas. What's on offer here is an Yaesu FT-2800M, just as it came from the factory with the car mount bracket, microphone bracket, cables, screws and bolts, etc. It does not come with a manual but the manual is available in PDF format from the Yaesu website. The radio is for sale for $165.00 FOB my QTH. I'm only interested in selling to licensed hams with valid callbook/QRZ addresse

I'm willing to throw in a 10 Amp 12 VDC PS for just the extra cost of shipping, which I expect will be another $5 or so. This is a computer-grade power supply for which I have made a connector that provides 12VDC wires that can be connected to the radio leads. It's not in a cabinet or anything but it works FB. If you don't need the PS, I'd just get the radio by itself.

Shipping will be about $20 to $30 with insurance, which is required. I plan to double box this so the radio's factory carton should be in good shape when you get it.

Again, please contact me through the QRZ messaging function.

Payment via cashier's check or postal MO is preferred. PayPal is O.K. but you pay the fees which will raise the price by $6. I'll also take a personal check if you don't mind waiting while it clears -- usually about 7 or 8 weekdays.

DE N8JEA

This ad was posted by N8JEA Richard I Cook, Chicago, IL 60615,
    N8JEA joined QRZ on: 05-08-2006 IP: 80.216.87.103

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8JEA a private message.

$119 with the mobile mount and power supply? I must have missed that... Mine cost me $119 for only the radio and then I had to pay another $15 for shipping/handling. With mobile mount and power supply it does not seem too much but if no offers made soon, maybe the price will come down.

Only glitch I have is when operating mobile, if I do not turn off the radio when shutting off the engine and starting up, the radio's setup memory is wiped and has to be set up again for tones, etc. Otherwise, it has the power to do what I need in a less than perfect locale.

This ad was posted by KK5R ROBERT B LUNSFORD, JR, Salyersville, KY 41465,
    KK5R joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 209.209.188.107

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK5R a private message.