ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Tigertronics Signalink SL-1+ Sound Card Interface cable for Icom

Hey, all...

For sale is a little-used Signalink SL-1+ soundcard interface with the 8 pin ACC cable for Icom. This cable will work with many Icom radios (check their website). I was using it with the 756pro. The unit itself looks as new and works great. I decided to go with the Signalink USB as I sometimes move my PSK setup from computer to computer and that allows it to be somewhat more portable. Included is the mini cd with several digital programs, Digipan, etc -- I favor Ham Radio Deluxe myself. The cd includes a manual but a more detailed overview is available at the Signalink site. Also, a wall wart is included although I didn't need it as the Icom furnishes the power via the ACC jack on the radio. Oh, you will need (2) 3.5mm female to female cables ( regular 1/8" stereo audio cables) that you probably have in a drawer someplace.

I am asking $50.00 plus 5.00 postage (Priority Mail 2 day) which isn't bad considering Tigertronics is asking $79.00 plus postage. Save some $$. Paypal preferred. I'm konabuzz on Ebay if that matters. Please email with any questions. Thanks & 73's.
    Last edited by N0HQN; 11-26-2011 at 05:20 PM.

This ad was posted by N0HQN Douglas J Schulstad, Minneapolis, MN 55406,
    N0HQN joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 63.224.27.68

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N0HQN a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Email sent...

wb3grc

This ad was posted by WB3GRC WALTER W MANSPEAKER, RUSSELLVILLE, TN 37860,
    WB3GRC joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 50.149.183.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WB3GRC a private message.

Signalink has sold -- thanks!!

This ad was posted by N0HQN Douglas J Schulstad, Minneapolis, MN 55406,
    N0HQN joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 63.224.27.68

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N0HQN a private message.