HRD XML Subscription Setup Procedure
If you have a subscription to QRZ's XML Logbook Data and your callsign lookups have
suddenly stopped working then it probably means that you have unknowingly been using
the non-subscription or HTML lookup feature of HRD.
Once you subscribe to the QRZ XML service, you must tell HRD to use it. Here are the
simple instructions on how to setup HRD 5.0 to use the QRZ XML service.
By the way, if you are using an earlier version of HRD then you should upgrade to 5.0.
Don't let the "beta" designation deter you. It's a well tested, stable release. In fact,
HRD 5.0 is the number one logging program using QRZ with more than 1000 daily users
on the XML service.
HOW TO SETUP HRD 5.0 to use QRZ XML Lookups
1. Start HRD as usual
2. Bring up the HRD Logbook (click the logbook icon)
3. From the top menu of the Logbook, choose on Logbook->Options->Callsign Lookup
4. In the Options window, click on the Lookup Options tab
5. There are 4 check boxes, labeled 1), 2), 3), and 4)
make sure 1), 2) and 4) are left un-checked (off)
6. Under item 3), make sure the Enable checkbox is checked (on)
fill in the Username and Password boxes with your regular QRZ Login
7. Test the setup by entering a callsign into the Test box at the bottom, and
click Lookup. If you get a response then you're done (click OK to exit).
If you don't get a response, make sure your username and password are
If you need to test your username and password, try http://www.qrz.com/xcheck
For HRD Version 6, Please see http://www.hrdsoftwarellc.com/HRD_QRZ_Lookups.pdf
Last edited by AA7BQ; 01-27-2013 at 04:50 AM.