ad: MLSons-1

Call sign lookup no longer works with HRD ver. 5

Discussion in 'QRZ XML Logbook Data' started by K4NLL, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K4NLL

K4NLL Ham Member QRZ Page

Within the last few days the button next the callsign does not bring up the information of the station. It has worked every since I started using HRD untill lately. I have entered the information in QRZ lookup box in the program. I have restarted the computer several times, no luck. Does anyone have any information?

2. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Works fine here. Please describe exactly what issue and where in HRD you are working.

............Bob

3. K4NLL

K4NLL Ham Member QRZ Page

I went back to make sure I had everything configured correctly and found that I had too many boxes checked in the QRZ lookup configuration. I corrected the errors and now it looks like it is working.

4. K0LS

K0LS Ham Member QRZ Page

I too have noticed something similar with my HRD and QRZ.com call sign lookup. Using HRD Ver. 5 Build 2893. Imported log files from JT65-HF into HRD do not have name,state, etc. so I would use the modify log entry, then select the QRZ box to the right of the call sign which opens the fields available, but no state or name are there. It worked fine last month showing more fields including full address. I don't see where I can select the fields I am missing. Thanks for any help,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.