ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Hallicrafters SX-62A

Up for your consideration is this Cold War classic; the Hallicrafters SX-62A in wonderful condition with only a few nicks. Two years ago, I had this rig overhauled and realigned, including testing of all tubes and replaced if necessary, electrolytics, capacitors, etc, by a gentleman in Maryland (http://www.vector-ops.com/). The radio sings and looks great and is functional on all bands including FM. I am currently using this rig every night in my shack and listening to either short wave broadcasts or AM broadcasts. I listen to NPR as well. I have it connected to a 105ft long wire. The price is $350: postal money order, or paypal. The rig is heavy (about 45 lbs), so shipping is a consideration. I will pack it up well. I live on Long Island, so if you want to pick it up, that will be fine. I can be reached at my email address here on QRZ.
    Thanks for looking,
    Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0686.jpg   100_7731.jpg  

100_7730.jpg   100_7729.jpg  

This ad was posted by W2KS Kenneth L Smyrk, Patchogue, NY 11772,
    W2KS joined QRZ on: 06-20-2007 IP: 69.124.186.244

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W2KS a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.