ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec

Default ICOM PCR-100

Icom PCR-100 Receiver. Excellent shape. Second owner. Non smoker. I was told it had the discriminator tap. I
    cannot confirm this unless I remove the top, which I do not want to do. Works great. No longer needed. Asking $160.00 shipped to lower 48. nr4k@comcast.net

This ad was posted by NR4K BRUCE A CHAMBERS, GOOSE CREEK, SC 29445,
    NR4K joined QRZ on: 11-24-2007 IP: 68.58.214.211

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NR4K a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I would like to buy the PCR-100 if still available. I sent you an email with particulars and contact info.

Herman
    W5HLP

This ad was posted by W5HLP Herman L Price, Cooper, TX 75432,
    W5HLP joined QRZ on: 11-11-2007 IP: 166.20.224.13

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W5HLP a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by nr4k View Post
    icom pcr-100 receiver. Excellent shape. Second owner. Non smoker. I was told it had the discriminator tap. I
    cannot confirm this unless i remove the top, which i do not want to do. Works great. No longer needed. Asking $160.00 shipped to lower 48. nr4k@comcast.net
    sold pending receipt of funds

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NR4K a private message.

Sold pending receipt of funds.