ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc

Thumbs up Icom IC-7200

This is an Icom IC-7200 with latest updates and improvements made to transmit and receive by HRR, who has one of the best tech in the Country. I will provide the list of small parts replaced to make the improvements. There was also a mic mod and Mar/Cap done. Radio gets excellent audio reports and has a very sensitive yet clean receiver. This radio is know for it's generous number of filters. Some call it Icom's little secret. Anyway, I'm selling to raise money for the more expensive rigs. Comes with mic, power cord, and manual. I prefer pay pal. $945 shipped to your location. U.S. only. Thanks for reading. E-mail mikebaggett@hotmail.com Serious questions only. Not a lonely hearts club.

This ad was posted by KI5SO MICHAEL R BAGGETT, MOUNT OLIVE, AL 35117,
    KI5SO joined QRZ on: 11-28-2006 IP: 68.113.100.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI5SO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

]Includes sm-6 mic now! This is a very fine radio. I'd be glad to answer any questions. This is an Icom IC-7200 with latest updates and improvements made to transmit and receive by HRR, who has one of the best tech in the Country. I will provide the list of small parts replaced to make the improvements. There was also a mic mod and Mar/Cap done. Radio gets excellent audio reports and has a very sensitive yet clean receiver. This radio is know for it's generous number of filters. Some call it Icom's little secret. Anyway, I'm selling to raise money for the more expensive rigs. Comes with mic, power cord, and manual. I prefer pay pal. $945. You pay shipping. U.S. only. Thanks for reading. E-mail mikebaggett@hotmail.com Serious questions only. Not a lonely hearts club.[/QUOTE]

This ad was posted by KI5SO MICHAEL R BAGGETT, MOUNT OLIVE, AL 35117,
    KI5SO joined QRZ on: 11-28-2006 IP: 68.113.100.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI5SO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.