I made some kind of Roger Beep boards with a lot of features like:
- Roger Beep sound from any wav file! (Configuration software has more than 100 wav samples)
- Voice echo with programmable decay rate.
- Noise gate with programmable threshold( helps to hide the background noise when transmit).
- Beacon mode ( transmit roger beep sound on a programmable interval, 1 to 255 seconds).
- Programmable gain microphone amplifier.
- Works with virtually any radio ( very easy to install).
- LED ( can indicate TX state, power present or RogerBeep play )
- Configurable via USB from Windows XP, Vista, 7 ( PC is required only to configure the board)
- Small size ( 30 x 30mm or 1.2 x 1.2 inch )
- Intuitive configuration software, USB drivers are installed automatically.
- High quality PCB.
I uploaded few movies and a instalation manual here: www.electronic-monkey.com
The price for one board is 49$ including shipping, USB cable and CD.