ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec

Contribute
to QRZ

Default QRZ, Callsign Lookup, Detail

It seems the resolution or map quality has changed on my laptop. Cant even read the names of streets or citys. Even when zoomed in. It started all of a sudden. On my PC it is normal and readable. Can anyone tell me of a setting that would cause this? I looked for settings on Google maps but couldn't find any...........

Thanks Guys

Ron
    People were put on this earth to be Loved and Things were put on this earth to be Used. These days the World has it Back words.

What kind of laptop do you have?, a lot of HP and Compaq laptop computers have video problems due to overheating and melting the bad solder they were made with.

What browser are you using?

Toshiba laptop, Windows 7 ultimate, Internet Explorer 9
    People were put on this earth to be Loved and Things were put on this earth to be Used. These days the World has it Back words.

There are minor errors in the PHP code for this forum software that prevents it from running properly on the newest browser on the block. I would suggest downloading a portable version of Firefox or Google Chrome for use with the QRZ db lookups.

Ok I was able to mess with the text settings in my computer. once I made the text allot smaller the map came up normal. However the text was so small everywhere but the map I had trouble reading it even with my reading glasses. Insted of the text being like this it was like this

I noticed with my text at the size I like it that when I click DETAIL the map is normal for a split second then it goes real small
    Last edited by N6DCN; 08-25-2011 at 06:37 PM.