ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
    Sean Ross lives in Barnesville, Georgia with his wife and son. He has lived there most of his life a

The test went great, we now have a dedicated 2 station, soon to be 3 station network going up, we will be using our HF rigs for this purpose.
    We will soon have a possible 4 station network on VHF FM. Looks like we will be buying lots of these.
    better than alot of units and less parts to break. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK!!!

Buy one of these today instead of more expensive rigblaster units.
    We use ours with Soundblaster live and Audigy/ audigy2/zs cards.

These are fool proof and our less trained radio operators no know how to use these.

Buy one today
    SGT Ross
    KK4CWA

I'm running the Easy Digi on a TS-570SG without any problems!!

Now I am trying to add a second plug to run on the 857D!

Hi to all, and thanks for all the support for our little interface.
    Since there is not a way to edit the original posting, I need to clarify a few things to prevent confusion.
    The original posting said some things about pricing and shipping, and some of those have changed due to postal increases and due to confusion over microphone connectors.
    As a result, we have to now say that the pricing and the configurations that are indicated on our ebay listings are the valid pricing and configurations.
    Please view the following ebay items:
    220896968460 http://www.ebay.com/itm/220896968460...84.m1555.l2649
    220896523510 http://www.ebay.com/itm/220896523510...84.m1555.l2649
    220896532135 http://www.ebay.com/itm/220896532135...84.m1555.l2649
    220896528600 http://www.ebay.com/itm/220896528600...84.m1555.l2649
    320849991365 http://www.ebay.com/itm/320849991365...84.m1555.l2649
    320849994360 http://www.ebay.com/itm/320849994360...84.m1555.l2649
    If you have a need that is not covered in one of those configurations, please contact us - we can be very flexible about configurations.
    We have chosen ebay and paypal because we are all protected that way, however if you wish to purchase outside of ebay, we can invoice through paypal. We also can accept checks or money orders but shipments will be delayed pending checks clearing.
    Again, thanks for all the support we have been enjoying and "GO DIGITAL"!

73, N5CEY Clifford / KF5INZ Chris

Just added two additional models to the listings.
    One is a VOX only unit, ebay item 320886744825
    The other is a "DIY" kit which contains the wired and tested board plus the plastic case with holes drilled and countersunk for screws to mount the board along with 2 ea 2:56 screws and nuts to mount the board. ebay item 320886607122.
    We are in the process of developing a website with a shopping cart - will advise when that is ready.
    Thanks for your continued support.

Hmmm... Android Phone + APRSdroid app + EasyDigi + Baofeng UV-3R = .... Hmmmm...

Gonna need a 3.5mm jacked one, will try to order tomorrow.
    [SIZE=1][B]"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A Heinlein[/B][/SIZE]

hi i have a yaesu 757 gx can you make the adapter that plugs in the back it has a data connector

Hi Timothy,
    Please contact me at cliffordwareham1@juno.com for this issue. The data connector on the back of the 757 is to send band data to an external autotuner and/or linear. It can not be used for this interface BUT, we could use the Patch/AFSK for the transmit audio, the AF Out for the Receive audio, and the PTT jack for transmitter keying. All use RCA jacks and should work just fine.
    Thanks for your email, and contact me above please

Finally got around to ordering mine this week and it arrived in near record time! Thanks!

Hey, the PCB art included isn't full scale is it? How'd you get it in the box? ;-)

I do have a question though. On the RX audio to PC side, if I have that in a mic jack will the DC bias voltage bother the transformer over a long period, of should I consider a .1mf capacitor mod? Looks like you're already taking care of that on the radio side.

Thanks! I can't wait to try some amazingly inexpensive aprs and packet!
    [SIZE=1][B]"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A Heinlein[/B][/SIZE]

Have not had a problem with DC bias from the pc on any of over 280 units to date - but - if you are not comfortable with it, go ahead and put the .1mf cap in, it won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by N5CEY View Post
    Have not had a problem with DC bias from the pc on any of over 280 units to date - but - if you are not comfortable with it, go ahead and put the .1mf cap in, it won't hurt.

I'll try without first. Since I'm using this with a android smart phone and I *think* they do some current sensing to detect what's been plugged in, I'm not sure what it'll make of a 600 ohm load since most electrets are high-z.

Once I've played with it a bit, I'll pass on what I've learned.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast