ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Default Yaesu FT-3000M 2m mobile

Cleaning out the shack. For sale is a used, fairly good shape Yaesu FT-3000M 2meter mobile with 440MHz RX (capable of full duplex and one-way crossband repeat). Was a high end 2m rig in it's day. Rig does work however a couple of issues. The biggest one is the main dial knob- you push it in to get the menus, it DOES work, however the "popple" feel is gone. The other is on low power 1 the power out won't key up repeaters, on Low2, Low3 and High it seems to put out good power (I don't have a watt meter so I can't verify the output, I can tell you it gets hot enough to activate both fans and can access any repeater in North Georgia on high power through my Diamond X30 so it is working). Other than that, it's a good starter rig, and has a ton of features. RX sensitivity is excellent (thanks to dual helical front end filters) and TX audio reports are good. It does have CTCSS ENCODE but no DECODE (you had to buy a board for the decode to work). The rig has some advanced features that quite frankly I cannot figure out. I do not have the manual. Mike is in good shape and has no wear and tear, and overall cosmetics are very good. Doesn't appear to ever have been smoked around but I am not the original owner. No backlight or display issues. What you see is what you get (NO ASTRON POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED SORRY!), radio and mike ONLY. No bracket, power cables or manuals. Price is $65 shipped CONUS.

I take PAYPAL (no e-checks) and USPS Money orders, the kind you get at the US POST OFFICE. If paying by M/O I must get it within 5 working days.
    Send email to erik dot bagby at gmail dot com. I do NOT check private messages, email is the contact method.

This ad was posted by N4XTS ERIK M BAGBY, SMYRNA, GA 300824323,
    N4XTS joined QRZ on: 06-02-2002 IP: 108.252.209.59

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N4XTS a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I sent you an email and got a response back about an application for a job. Could you email me about the radio this time at my call @ arrl dot net?

This ad was posted by W7ND Devin M Ulibarri, Ely, NV 89315,
    W7ND joined QRZ on: 06-24-2011 IP: 104.207.136.116

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W7ND a private message.

I didn't send you any email Devin, not sure what that was. The rig has been sold and paid for. Thanks for all who inquired.

This ad was posted by N4XTS ERIK M BAGBY, SMYRNA, GA 300824323,
    N4XTS joined QRZ on: 06-02-2002 IP: 108.252.209.59

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N4XTS a private message.