ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
  1. Default Baluns, Ununs and Coax Jumpers

The high grade components combined with quality construction delivers some of the best units available at affordable pricing. Please check my website www.balundesigns.com for complete listings and specs. Always available to answer your application questions.

Lifetime Warranty and "No Questions asked" 30 day exchange.

Bob, KZ5R
    817-832-7197
    bob@balundesigns.com

I can speak from personal experience that the balun I purchased from Bob, the 4115ocf for my off center fed dipole has exceeded my expectations. It is a wonderful example of "you get what you pay for".

Kevin
    KE4CQ, Loganville GA

Agree. I have the #1115d max choking isolation balun between the antenna switch and the feedline to the shack. Well made, keeps the RF where it belongs and even results in a bit of noise reduction.

Bill
    Member: Backyard Engineering Group

Quote Originally Posted by KE4CQ View Post
    I can speak from personal experience that the balun I purchased from Bob, the 4115ocf for my off center fed dipole has exceeded my expectations. It is a wonderful example of "you get what you pay for".

Kevin
    KE4CQ, Loganville GA
    Quote Originally Posted by K7JBQ View Post
    Agree. I have the #1115d max choking isolation balun between the antenna switch and the feedline to the shack. Well made, keeps the RF where it belongs and even results in a bit of noise reduction.

Bill
    Ditto both above. Very high quality. Many antenna attachment configurations available. I'm liking the new (since I ordered), optional mounting plate and mechanical mounting clamp options too.

I soon see more money flying out of my wallet next payday for another Balun Design item for my new homebrew, PVC tilt-over, 20M, slightly elevated, vertical.

Excellent work there Bob. I'm a happy ham .
    73, Bill - W7JZE

Swans and Drakes do NOT belong in lakes. Maybe some Heathkits do, depending on who built them .