ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-tentec

Default Kenwood tm 2550a 2 meter

This is a 5w/45w 2 meter radio that has worked great. Comes with Mic and short part of the power cord. No mobile bracket. Some time back i purchased a TU-7 tone board but i don't know how to install it and i don't own any golden screwdrivers. So you will get the radio(as described)and a new TU-7 tone board(cost 70.00) for $100.00 plus 15.00 for shipping in the CONUS only. Paypal or M/Order is fine. Thank You,Paul kc8ljg
    "[I][/I]:rolleyes:While climbing the fence to get to greener pastures it was soon discovered that it was the same old pasture with a fence in the way".:D

This ad was posted by KC8LJG PAUL E BARTLE, HEDGESVILLE, WV 25427 IP: 66.87.83.3

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC8LJG a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Was wondering if the Kenwood was still available?
    Dennis/W4ZG

This ad was posted by W4ZG DENNIS L WOOLLEY, CLEARWATER, FL 337624548 IP: 72.40.173.114

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W4ZG a private message.

If available I would like to purchase the 2550a.

PM sent

Jack K4KYY

This ad was posted by K4KYY JACKIE F ROYALTY, LEXINGTON, KY 40504 IP: 96.29.200.110

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K4KYY a private message.

Sorry Dennis-----It's SOLD
    "[I][/I]:rolleyes:While climbing the fence to get to greener pastures it was soon discovered that it was the same old pasture with a fence in the way".:D

This ad was posted by KC8LJG PAUL E BARTLE, HEDGESVILLE, WV 25427 IP: 66.87.83.3

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC8LJG a private message.