ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-tentec

Default Alpha 9500 Auto-tune HF RF Amplifier

Nice 9500 HF amp for sale. Full legal limit output at 1500 watts, all modes, continous. This is Alpha's top-of-the-line RF amp and full specs can be found at www.rfconcepts.com .

Used only sparingly due to health problems. Original owner, non-smoking environment with 2 years left on the original warranty as of this month. Contact Alpha for details on transferring remaining warranty to buyer. Selling only to downsize due to the economy. Original price was $9500 but NEW owners (RF Concepts) have reduced the price to $7950. Another 9500 amp that had approx. 3 years left on warranty was recently listed on QRZ for $7350 shipped. I am selling this one for $6995. S/N 950009280121.

All sells will be final since this is considered delicate electronic equip. However to protect both myself and the buyer, I will ship the amp to Alpha to do any hardware upgrades, firmware upgrades and to check and make sure the amp still meets original specs under the warranty. I will pay for the shipping and insurance to Alpha. The cost of shipping the amp from Alpha to buyer will be at the buyers expense. This was approx. $100 several months ago and should possibly be less due to me shipping the HV transformer to the buyer from my location. Alpha does not need the HV transformer to check the amp out.

I prefer Paypal due to the convenience, but the buyer will have to pay the 3 % transaction fee. I will also accept personal checks and cashier checks if funds will be drawn from a US Bank. I will have to wait until any personal checks clear to transfer ownership to buyer. I will also accept USPS money orders. Please see my feedback on QRZ and I can give ham references from buyers of my equipment in the past. I am a retired Electronics Tech with experience in the US Navy as well as several civilian companies. You can call me at 704-857-3698 or e-mail me at K4PM (at) arrl.net.

No PM's. Serious buyers ONLY.

73, Rick K4PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000008.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	70642Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000009.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	450.2 KB 
ID:	70643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000010.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	330.4 KB 
ID:	70644

This ad was posted by K4PM RICHARD D WALLACE, CHINA GROVE, NC 280237446 IP: 166.82.173.187

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K4PM a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Very tempting but a bit of a stretch for me....Navy retired!

73, Howard
    KO4GS
    KO4GS

This ad was posted by KO4GS HOWARD A WAXMAN, NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23602 IP: 98.166.77.104

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KO4GS a private message.

SOLD pending funds. Thanks to all who inquired about my amp.

Rick K4PM

This ad was posted by K4PM RICHARD D WALLACE, CHINA GROVE, NC 280237446 IP: 166.82.173.187

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K4PM a private message.