ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-gcopper

Default Yaesu FTdx-9000D

For Sale-Yaesu FTdx-9000D

Greetings, I have for sale my Yaesu FTdx-9000D; it is in very nice condition, fully functional and comes with the SP-9000 speaker. Orange display (see photo).

This is the first time I have ever tried to sell anything on QRZ, but if you look up my eBay ID of "avd3corp" my reputation is stellar with 100% positive feedback since January 2001. The reason for the sale is a death in my immediate family and I need the money to pay for funeral expenses. If you have doubts then send me an message through QRZ and I will gladly send you the link to the obituary.

This 9000D has the PEP upgrade from Yaesu and I have completed all of the software upgrades offered by Yaesu except for the most recent. I read the description and it didn't seem like it was worth the effort. I do not have a computer in my shack so I have to borrow a laptop from a neighbor to complete software updates and this last one just isn't worth it.

I prefer not to ship this radio because of the size and weight, but if the seller lives out of state then obviously I will ship and insure. I use FedEx and only FedEx and I have the original shipping boxes and shipping materials that come with the radio and speaker. I will not be held responsible for shipping damages, but I will help you with any insurance claim.

My price is $6,450.00 shipped and insured right to your door. Guys, someone has to be at the shipping address to sign for the packages; I will not authorize leaving it on your doorstep. This radio is too valuable and I want positive proof that it and the speaker have been received. No overseas shipping, sorry.

Payment to me will be in the form of a cashiers/treasurers check from your bank. Sorry, but I will not accept PayPal for this transaction as I need every penny to pay for the expenses I mentioned. The check will have to clear before I will ship the radio. As many of you know there are bogus bank checks being produced and are so good they are hard to detect so the check must clear before I will ship.

If you have any questions please send me a message through QRZ and I will answer you as soon as I can.

73-W3MV Bob

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yaesu FTdx-9000 001.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	446.7 KB 
ID:	65500

This ad was posted by W3MV ROBERT E COOLEY, STEPHENS CITY, VA 22655 IP: 107.0.130.9

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W3MV a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Sorry guys I need to add this information because of questions I received.

I do have the original manual and I have made a photocopy of the "PEP" manual as there have been many changes since the PEP upgrade.

This is from a non-smoking home.

I bought this radio from John P Basilotto formerly of Flex radio who sadly is a silent key in September of 2009. This makes me the third owner. The serial number is 5E01001x. And, I was asked if I have had a failing driver issue and the answer is no and frankly this is the first time I've even heard of drivers failing in the 9000 series.

Thanks and 73 de W3MV

This ad was posted by W3MV ROBERT E COOLEY, STEPHENS CITY, VA 22655 IP: 107.0.130.9

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W3MV a private message.

Guys-

If you pay me my asking price, I will include a Heil PR-781 and Heil microphone adapter (Yaesu) cable (no microphone stand) as part of the package.

I am also reducing my asking price to $6,250 which includes shipping the radio.

W3MV
    Last edited by W3MV; 05-31-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: reduced price