ad: l-sarc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl

Default Yaesu VX-7R Tri Band HT

I have a Yaesu VX-7R Tri Band HT for sale that is like excellent condition. It looks & works perfect. These little HT's are really amazing. They are waterproof & have many great features. Check out the reviews on Eham.com. It comes with the original box, desk charger & wall charger. The antenna has been upgraded to a Diamond SRH320A which works much better than the original. I'll also include a Yaesu ADMS - 1G Advanced Data Programming software in the box. It contains the newest version programming made for this radio. I have everything but the manual, which can be downloaded free online. The radio is perfect in every way & the battery holds a good charge. This radio comes from a non smoking environment & has had very little use.

I'm asking $285 including shipping to the lower 48. I'll accept payment by Postal MO.

You may email me at Gopreach@lorettotel.net.

73's & thanks for looking.

Larry KI4JFJ

This ad was posted by KI4JFJ Larry J Mathenia, Leoma, TN 38468,
    KI4JFJ joined QRZ on: 04-02-2005 IP: 216.228.81.122

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI4JFJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Radio has been sold! Thanks for looking.

73's & God bless
    Larry KI4JFJ

This ad was posted by KI4JFJ Larry J Mathenia, Leoma, TN 38468,
    KI4JFJ joined QRZ on: 04-02-2005 IP: 216.228.81.122

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI4JFJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.