ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov

Default Heathkit Model SB-104 Transceiver With Accesories And All Manuals

This is one beautiful heathkit model SB-104 Hf transceiver, it works great, with great output, very good receive, comes with the following peices, a nice shure 444 desk microphone, all orginal manuals, SB-644 Remote VFO, SB-606 Speaker,HP-1144 AC Power Supply,the transceiver comes with both the service manual, and operating manual, this is 10 through 80 meters and is ssb/cw, it has if you notice a button to tune low power for your amplifer or tuner, which is nice to, it is just to large for my small station, as all older equipment it is sold as is only, but, I have been using it and, as I said its just takes up to much of my desk, $500.00 For All ,Plus shipping Costs ,on 3 Boxes,I Prefer usps Postal money order or bank certifed check, but will take paypal if you pay the fees, you can also pick up if you want to, If interested please either e mail me at the address below, or call me, callers get first shot, god bless, Bill

nbohioham@yahoo.com

740-751-8626
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heathkit station 1 half.jpg   heathkit station 1.jpg  

heathkit station 2.jpg   heathkit station 2 and half.jpg  

heathkit station 4.jpg   heathkit station 3.jpg  

This ad was posted by WC8I WILLIAM S DEEM, Marion, OH 43302,
    WC8I joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 74.135.8.14

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WC8I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default Price reduced on heathkit station for today

price reduced on this nice station, selling for $350 plus shipping costs, on 3 boxes, money order or bank certifed check only unless u want to pay the paypal fees of 3.5 percent, this is a nice station, please e mail me at

nbohioham@yahoo.com God Bless, Bill

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WC8I a private message.

Default Station sold pending funds, thanks and god bless, Bill

Station sold pending funds, thanks to the hams that replied, god bless, Bill