ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-WarrenG

Default Timewave PK-232PSK Multi-Mode Data Controller

This unit is marked PK-232DSP on the cabinet, but the serial number sticker on the cabinet says PK232PSK and inside it is a PSK. Serial number is 120949. The PSK model is the more recent version of the PK-232, with the DSP version being the previous version. During the manufacture transition between the two models, Timewave continued to use up the covers they already had marked DSP. (On the Timewave website the PSK unit info sheet still shows a picture of the DSP. See http://www.timewave.com/support/PK-232/PK232PSKds.pdf)

I am currently living in Africa, where I am 5Z4EE. This is a unit I left with my brother N9LSL in Illinois. The unit was working fine the last time I saw it and it has been kept since then in a clean dry climate by my brother, who is an electrical engineer.

We are not able to test it again now, so it is sold as is and priced accordingly as a bargain ($499.99 new at AES). Cables and manual for the unit are not included, but you can get a pre-assembled set to match your radio at packetradio.com and download the manual at timewave.com.

My brother will send the unit to the buyer by UPS or USPS Priority Mail ithe next business day after my receipt of payment.

Price is $160 including shipping in continental U.S. Paypal only.

Sig, 5Z4EE (NV7E) e-mail nv7e@1dx.com or sig@1dx.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L18_Pictures_ham_equipment-2_001[1]a.jpg   L18_Pictures_ham_equipment-2_002[1]a.jpg  

This ad was posted by NV7E CHARLES SIGNER, APO, AE 09831,
    NV7E joined QRZ on: 07-24-2001 IP: 12.183.71.67

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NV7E a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.