ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl

Default Tri-Ex LM-470D 70' crank up tower with accessories & Tri-Ex W-51

Offered for sale in So.Cal area for pick up ONLY : I will be taking down and have for sale: A TRI-EX LM-470D tower which will come with the positive pull down motor, coax arms, rotor plate and a tb-2 thrust bearing. The condition is as follows the motor is rusted and does not work, the cable shows no rust, there are areas on the top two sections of the tower which have surface rust. The overall tower is still in good condition and very usable. I recommend the buyer replace the cable, motor assemble and grease the moving areas of the tower prior to installing the tower again. I will include a signed set of engineer draws of tower. If the weather allows we will remove the towers on Saturday April 09, 2011 if not then the following Saturday April 16,2011 the towers will be removed.
    $650.00 for tower w/motor, drawings,coax arms, rotor plate, and thrust bearing ****remember pick up onlyTower # 2 for sale is a Tri-Ex W-51 it will be sold with coax arms, rotor plate and thrust bearing. The overall condition of this tower is very good, but the pulley shows its age and should be replaced.This tower will be taken down at the same time as the tower listed above. This tower is a pick up only in So Cal.This tower with the coax arms,rotor plate and thrust bearing: is $450.00 PICK UP ONLY ** I will post pics on Tuesday and I will be offering Hy-Gain Long John monobanders, a Mosley 40 meter monobander, 2 rotors and a few other items for sale too!!

de
    Last edited by NE6V; 04-05-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    NE6V
    Previous calls: KB6LKL,W6EEV
    Passed Novice Exam December 17, 1985
    received call sign KB6LKL-January 1986
    (past) ARRL LAX-Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
    Founding Member & Station Trustee
    Rowland Heights Radio Club~KI6TRI
    US ARMY Mars Operator AAR9CD
    ARRL Life Member

This ad was posted by NE6V JOSEPH VEGA, ALHAMBRA, CA 91803 IP: 63.247.1.254

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NE6V a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

please email directly-click hereI forgot my reply instructions...please no PM'S e-mail direct only.

de
    NE6V
    Previous calls: KB6LKL,W6EEV
    Passed Novice Exam December 17, 1985
    received call sign KB6LKL-January 1986
    (past) ARRL LAX-Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
    Founding Member & Station Trustee
    Rowland Heights Radio Club~KI6TRI
    US ARMY Mars Operator AAR9CD
    ARRL Life Member

This ad was posted by NE6V JOSEPH VEGA, ALHAMBRA, CA 91803 IP: 63.247.1.254

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NE6V a private message.

HI there . BOB kj6jtl .hear ;05-09-11 checking on your items for sale.cb#661-947-9149 or bobneibert@profpipe.com thanks..

This ad was posted by KJ6JTL Robert B Neibert, Palmdale, CA 93550 IP: 66.97.206.238

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KJ6JTL a private message.