ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters

Post Tektronix Model 468 100-Mhz Digital Storage Oscilloscope

This is a lab quality precision Tektronix model 468 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope for sale. It has a rated 100-Mhz bandwidth. I bought this scope originally as a parts scope, but when I got it, I found it to work well enough and probably too good to scrap for parts only. Someone should be able to make it more reliable. The only problem I have identified is that channel one is intermittent. When it goes out, I tap the case on the left side and the channel returns. Channel 2 seems fine. I did not test the storage portion of the scope.

Front face is in good condition, with normal amounts of scuffs and nicks. All knobs, switches and buttons move without binding. The handle locks in place properly, and functions throughout its range properly.

The scope screen pictures show a 1 Mhz signal modulated 30% with a 400 hz signal on channel 1 (top in picture), and a single 400 hz signal on channel 2 (bottom in picture), both to demonstrate that the scope does work.

This may be a great scope project for someone needing his first good scope. Donít miss this great opportunity. The scope is priced to allow you to buy your first quality scope for a reasonable amount of money. I am selling this scope for $100.

Payment by PayPal (buyer pays small fee). Buyer pays actual shipping costs. This unit weighs 31 pounds, so consider shipping costs. I will ensure the scope is packed carefully to ensure safe arrival. This auction is for the scope only; does not include probes, manual or power cord. Scope is sold as is for parts or repair only, but as you can see from the pictures, it works fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040556.JPG   P1040555.JPG  

P1040537.JPG   P1040540.JPG  

P1040552.JPG