Icom CT-17 CI-V Level Converter
I have an Icom CT-17 CI-V Level Converter for sale. I purchased this new about 3 years ago to use with my Pro III. At the same time, I also purchased a Rigblaster digital interface which also had CI-V capabilities. I used the Rigblaster for rig control instead of the CT-17 so, this interface is essentially new and unused.

The Icom IC-CT17 Communication Interface Level Converter allows the connection of the IC-756ProIII transceiver and many other Icom radios to a personal computer RS-232C port for control via Ham Radio Deluxe or many other control programs. In fact, as many as four Icom CI-V transceivers or receivers can be connected via the CT-17 at once.

This unit retails new for about $140. I am asking $100 shipped to the continental US via UPS. I'll ship immediately once payment via cashier's check or money order is received. Unfortunately, I do not have a Paypal account. The unit will be shipped in its original packaging along with the original documentation. You will need a RS-232 cable to connect the unit to your computer as Icom does not include this cable with the unit.

Thanks in advance for your interest! If interested, please contact me at N5SKH @ arrl.net.

**** This was posted last week but I inadvertantly posted it as a reply to my one my previous postings *****

73's
Steve, N5SKH
Weatherford, Texas