I'm currently working on a fault in the transceiver section of a Racal PRM-4021. These are an ex-military 'man-pack' 2-16MHz radio built in the UK, but I've seen some photos taken at Dayton which suggest they have a following amongst military radio enthusiasts in the US as well.

I have a copy of the service manual, but unfortunately it looks like it is a copy of a copy that has been made on a pre-digital copying machine. Generally this is fine but there is one little exception.

What I am after is a good copy of the transceiver board layout diagram - I suspect this may have been in colour in the original manual, but after being copied a few times on b&w copiers it is almost impossible to identify the position of many components on my version, the labels now generally being black on black - not to mention that there is no way to tell the difference between front and rear tracks.

If there is anyone out there who has an original (or good quality) version of this particular page and is able to scan and email me a copy of it I would be very appreciative. If you can help I'll PM you with my email address.

Thanks,

Mike, ZL2MGS