Callsign
ad: vanity

Thread: ICOM IC-7000 + 756 Pro-II

Default ICOM IC-7000 + 756 Pro-II

I have for sale a MINT Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF mobile. This radio is only a few months old. Never mobile. This radio comes in all original packing material, box, manual, accessory connector pack, and microphone. If you are reading this ad then you know about the radio. Only thing I did to the setup was add powerpole connectors to the DC power cord. Price is $1025

I also have a excellent condition ICOM 756 PRO-2 for sale. This radio comes with all original accessories, box, manual, power cord, microphone, and accessory plugs. I traded in for this radio a few months ago. I just like Ten Tec and Yaesu better so I m selling this and switching back. Nothing wrong with the radio. $1250 + shipping

I can send high quality digital pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks for reading.

This ad was posted by K2MAK Kenneth Mak, Brooklyn, NY 11214 IP: 96.250.221.159

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K2MAK a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default IC7000 pictures

Quote Originally Posted by K2MAK View Post
    I have for sale a MINT Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF mobile. This radio is only a few months old. Never mobile. This radio comes in all original packing material, box, manual, accessory connector pack, and microphone. If you are reading this ad then you know about the radio. Only thing I did to the setup was add powerpole connectors to the DC power cord. Price is $1025

I also have a excellent condition ICOM 756 PRO-2 for sale. This radio comes with all original accessories, box, manual, power cord, microphone, and accessory plugs. I traded in for this radio a few months ago. I just like Ten Tec and Yaesu better so I m selling this and switching back. Nothing wrong with the radio. $1250 + shipping

I can send high quality digital pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks for reading.
    updated with pictures of the IC7000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0122_resize.JPG   DSC_0110_resize.JPG  

DSC_0106_resize.JPG  

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K2MAK a private message.

Default email

My email address is k2mak@Yahoo. com

Hi is the IC 7000 still for sale? please email me if so at booker01@bigpond.com.
    Thank you

This ad was posted by VK4JET MARTIN BRIAN TAYLOR, MARYBOROUGH, QLD 4650, IP: 124.186.138.28

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VK4JET a private message.

Still have the 756? Got a pic? Consider a trade for a minty FT920? PM me here please.
    :o Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to transceive :D

This ad was posted by K9TLP TERRANCE L PARKHURST, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46227 IP: 68.58.108.176

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K9TLP a private message.

Ken:

I am interested in the 756 pro 3. Email your phone number to me if it is still for sale. WB8CQV@ARRL.NET

73, John

This ad was posted by WB8CQV JOHN R JONES, SOUTH CHARLESTON, WV 25309 IP: 173.81.139.143

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WB8CQV a private message.

I am very interested in the Icom 756 Pro ll..

kc5mvv@sbcglobal.net

This ad was posted by KC5MVV DAVID E GREENWOOD, LUBBOCK, TX 79412 IP: 66.140.101.111

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC5MVV a private message.