cleaning the shack of 25 years of "unallocated " equipment.
1) Alinco DX-70TH with mic
good 'ol work horse HF/6m radio. very simple to operate.
2) LDG RT-11 auto tuner 100 watt - remote controllers - and direct connect cable for Icom and Alinco
sent to LDG for all software upgrade, inside/outside remote mount, water sealed box
3) ICOM IC-207H comes with mic I bought a bunch of these, and it looks like I bought too many.
4 ) ICOM IC-207H comes with mic I bought a bunch of these, and it looks like I bought too many.
5) vertex UHF FTL-7011 radios programming software included. ( I have several of these not sure how many yet [5?] )
6) TAD MD150 VHF front panel programmable commercial radio
7) 25watt marine VHF basic vhf no frills.
8) black cat wawasee L A R G E 2kw wutt meter
9) 2 old ( 60's ) swr meters with the barrel like attachments ( like viking ) I like these best for checking swr
10) RBF1 Hf swr -power meter
11) firebird WM500 watt meter ( cb)
12) siltronix PM-15 1500 watt fwd / ref meter
13) radio shack 21-520A power swr duel meters 1kw
14) pyramid swr-14 100 W power swr meter. ( is says 1.5-150 mhz, but I think it lies )
15) astron 20 amp power supply ( there might be 2 )
16) 2gxat ht works antenna-2 batts cond(?) car charger-wall charger hand mic and headset
17 ) Cobra 2000GTL all the "stuff" covers 26-28 mhz - open rit - comes with desk and hand mic. comes with 2 matching speakers
18) palomar 10m 200X base linear amp.- works great, 110V.
18) 3 Icom BC-35 desk chargers ( 2GAT etc )
ham Radios do not have power cords. ( they have vanished in the ether. )
I'd like $ 10,000,000,000 ( Ten Billion dollars ) for these, but I spect I won't get it,
so take your pic, make me a reasonable offer or trade and we got a deal .
( no x-wives or ornery kids please )
Will consider dictatorship of small country.
reply this email with questions. kb7uxe[at]gmail[dot]com
tell me what you want, and make an offer.
Last edited by W6GQ; 10-27-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Reason: correction on 6) for user
item 6 is NOT a TAD M10, is a TAD MD150.....
it is front panel programmable.
sorry. QRZ does not allow editing of ad after posting.
6) TAD M10 VHF front panel programmable commercial radio
vertex UHF FTL-7011 radios
what is the price on these radios?How many ch.are they.What is the frq.range of those radios,power?thanks Chris
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
How much for the Alinco DX-70TH with mic ?
Price for 207H
Please let me know what you want for one of the Icom-207H. Do you have pictures?
How much for the IC 207H?
How much for the IC 207H?
Thanks so much!