ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Default 2 Meter & 70cm Amplifiers

I have for sale a brand new in box unused 110 watt with 25 watts input 2 meter RM Italy amp for 140 MHZ - 150 MHZ. I got this amp when i was over in italy earlier this year but never used it. It is model number KL-145 LOW, Low standing for the 140-150 mhz the kl-145 high is for 150-160 mhz. I also have a Mirage D-26-N 70 cm amp that does 60 watts out with 2 watts input thats in excellent condition. I am selling both amps as i am not using them and would rather see someone else put them to use. Both amps being sold as is with no returns but will not be dead on arrival. I am asking for both amps plus shipping $235 I will provide tracking at time of shipment. I except paypal only.

Please contact me at skycom291980@yahoo.com and the first one contacting me that wants it gets it. I will need a email your paypal is registered too and i will send a money request to that email and when payment is confirmed i will ship out within 24-36 hours.

Thanks

Dean Meredith

This ad was posted by KF9L RANDAL D MEREDITH, SANDOVAL, IL 62882,
    KF9L joined QRZ on: 04-24-2001 IP: 64.233.172.110

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KF9L a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default Reply

shipping $235 I will provide tracking at time of shipment. I except paypal only.

Maybe you might Accept Pp only

Does RM Italy do FM and SSB or just SSB?

This ad was posted by KB1UKU Russell Graves, Dracut, MA 01826,
    KB1UKU joined QRZ on: 06-19-2010 IP: 24.147.44.133

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KB1UKU a private message.

It is told in the paper it came with that it does both modes of operation. FM & SSB Paypal is what i am excepting. If your interested send me a email to skycom291980@yahoo.com and leave your email thats registered to your paypal account and i will send you a money request to that email. If you purchase tonight then i will be able to ship it tommorow evening via ups.

Thanks

Dean Meredith

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KF9L a private message.

To all who reads this the amplifiers are still for sale just waiting to get a email from who ever wants to buy. If item sells i will post immediatley on here letting all know. I will even drop price $10 so i will take $225 to ship to you.

Thanks

Dean Meredith