Callsign
ad: dxeng
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Yaesu FT-411E Manual

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
  1. #1

    Default Yaesu FT-411E Manual

    I have inherited a Yaesu FT-411E with a dead battery and no manual. I have found a battery on line for $45.00. Does anyone have a manual I an get a copy of?
    This unit has a car chager attached under the NICAD battery. How is this used?
    Thanks,
    Greg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Kilowatt Alley
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Supplemental manual is here;
    http://kb2ljj.serveftp.com/yaesus/FT...supplement.pdf
    Looks like the regular manual is here but you have to register to download it so not sure.
    http://pdfdatabase.com/search/yaesu-ft-411-manual.html
    "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to receive."
    -Otto Watt Sept. 5 1925

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Greg,

    Do you realize that your FCC ham radio license is about to expire?

    After August 1st, that's 2 weeks from now, you have to cease all
    transmissions.

    Go and renew your license first, then worry about other things.
    73,

    Carl, NQ3U

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    brunswick, ga.
    Posts
    98

    Default i've got some 411 "stuff"

    . . i have an old dead 411 with a desk charger that works, i believe, and a few other miscellaneous parts. if u want to pay the shipping i will box everything up and send it.
    . . i enjoyed the 411. it was a good bulletproof handheld.

    73,
    bill

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Graceville, FL
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K4TVE View Post
    . . i have an old dead 411 with a desk charger that works, i believe, and a few other miscellaneous parts. if u want to pay the shipping i will box everything up and send it.
    . . i enjoyed the 411. it was a good bulletproof handheld.

    73,
    bill
    If the other guy doesn't want it......
    What would shipping be? My Nephew is learning electonic repair, this would be a great learning tool.

  6. #6

    Default

    Carl,
    I have obviously not received any notification of the expiration of my license. What is the quickest way to get this resolved before expiration date?
    Greg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Greenup, Kentucky EM88nn
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KG4IVZ View Post
    Carl,
    I have obviously not received any notification of the expiration of my license. What is the quickest way to get this resolved before expiration date?
    Greg
    Do it on line here:

    http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ind..._renew_amateur
    Tim Wright AK4MP
    SR. DX DATABASE MANAGER
    ARRL Amateur Extra VE

    "We have added your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
    We are the Dx Helpers."


    " We are all like Tea bags- We don't know our own strength until we're in hot water."


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    brunswick, ga.
    Posts
    98

    Default to tony

    . . i suppose the whole box would weigh maybe 3 pounds. i'm in s.e. georgia. the 411 was put together by a machine, its not going to be an easy repair. it was a fine radio.
    . . i will wait to see if hes interested.

    73,
    bill

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    South Central Alabama
    Posts
    2,266

    Default FT-411 manual

    The manual is here for a complete download.
    http://www.foxtango.kc9foz.com/nineties/Nineties.htm

    The PA-6 is both a battery charger and current provider when the rig is plugged into a vehicle lighter receptacle.
    It will operate the rig without a battery attached to the bottom.
    73 Bill WJ5O/BCN 28.289 MHz

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Graceville, FL
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K4TVE View Post
    . . i suppose the whole box would weigh maybe 3 pounds. i'm in s.e. georgia. the 411 was put together by a machine, its not going to be an easy repair. it was a fine radio.
    . . i will wait to see if hes interested.

    73,
    bill
    Thank you Sir.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •