ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Smile SCS PTC-II Pactor Modem

I received this as part of a package deal and really will never use it so, I would like to offer it for sale. I don't know a lot about it other than it has all the memory positions filled, has the 1200/2400baud modem card and the enhanced DSP card. It comes from an estate of a ham who had it up and running in a robust station at one time before he became an SK. He was a member of Army MARS as I recall and a lifelong electronics engineer who took excellent care of his equipment.

I have only the modem itself but, will provide a .PDF copy of the manual via e-mail to whomever buys it. I have no way to set it up and test it but, have no reason to believe it doesn't work. There are a very few minor scratches on the case and no dents or damage.

I am asking $450.00 by USPS money or will consider a PayPal fund transfer. The unit will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, insured. I would also consider a trade for an HF transceiver, preferably an IC-718 in nice condition but, will consider reasonable offers. Please contact me at the e-mail address below. 73, Paul - K7IN
    Paul Cavnar - K7IN
    k7in @ arrl.net

This ad was posted by K7IN PAUL W CAVNAR, Reno, NV 89503,
    K7IN joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 108.238.88.24

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K7IN a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I can provide a couple of digital hi-res pictures to a serious buyer. And, as I understand it, this is easily upgraded to a Pactor-III capability if you purchase the license from SCS.
    Paul Cavnar - K7IN
    k7in @ arrl.net

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K7IN a private message.

Default SCS PTC II

I have a Kenwood 440S(AT) that I would trade. Also have a desk mic to go with it.

How many years in the Corps? I spent 28 in the Navy.

Newell
    WX7K
    Last edited by WX7K; 05-08-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

This ad was posted by WX7K NEWELL L CRARY, JR, Kennewick, WA 99338,
    WX7K joined QRZ on: 02-23-2002 IP: 68.113.6.37

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WX7K a private message.

Thanks to those who responded - the modem has been sold.
    Paul Cavnar - K7IN
    k7in @ arrl.net