ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper

Default Jed Barton N1JBC

> Edwin S Barton N1JBC,
    >> He had two Repeaters listed here on QRZ for sale A 220 MHZ and a 440 MHZ repeater I bought and paid for the 220 mhz one on Feb. 4, 2010 he has not shipped as yet and keeps coming up with excuses. I beleive I gave him more than plenty of time to ship to me the repeater I purchased from him, last I seen he had not sold the 440 repeater and feel for whom ever he did if he did. He has a vision impairment and he uses it as a convenant excuse. for a month now along with other excuses . Do not trust this ham nor would I recomend you buying anything from him. He has lied to me about leaveing with his dad to ship and now ups and can't get track # till Monday now is his latest one. When everyone knows you get it when you leave it with UPS? So I am posting this here where I it was orignaly listed for sale and to warn anyone of doing business with him in the future. I will also post this at every ham site I find and know of and also contact Paypal through whom I use to send him the money. if you bought the 440 repeater gud luk
    Sincerely and respectfully
    Robert Bullard ARS- WD3T

Default Jed Barton N1jbc

As an apology as he has finaly come thru and shipped. you can trust him as to that, however should not have taken so long, and it's tough when you have to relie on others and they don't help when you have disabilties as he. But as I stated to him that you should have ready to go before you sell and you wont have problems as such and he didn't, just listed for sale and did not have in hand to prepare to ship. He may still have the other repeater for sale , just make sure it's ready to ship. As it probally is now after this. it is a 440 mhz for any intrested. thank you and better business trans actions to you.
    Robert Bullard WD3T