Dear QRZ.COM RAGCHEW GROUP:
How about putting your telephone number along with your Call Sign information on www.qrz.com ?
You could put in under QSL Information at "Details" or something like that. If you try then you can fit it in somewhere.
You could even mention on the air that your telphone number is available on QRZ.COM
There are various reasons why it might be a good idea to have your phone number on www.qrz.com.
1. If you have ham equipment for sale on a swap net then the prospective buyer can double check your phone number on the internet if it is not certain that it was copied right.
2. If you have a qso with someone and they would like to talk some more in private then they may use your telephone number on qrz.com to call you.
3. An old friend that you have lost touch with you may want to call you by telephone. If you are in the habit of telling people that your telephone number is on www.qrz.com then it may be more convenient.
4. Short wave listeners may contact you about what you said over the air or to ask help with a technical question or to become an amateur radio operator.
5. You may have an amateur radio "business card" that mentions that you may be contacted via www.qrz.com to find your telephone number and e-mail address in case they lose the card.
You may think of other ways that it would be good to have your telephone number(s) on www.qrz.com.
If you want to be friendly, courteous, and helpful to others, and serve the Public Interest as an Amateur Radio Operator, then I would thnk that it is appropriate to have your telephone number on www.qrz.com.
Also, What about listing a frequency where you monitor and can often be reached, such as 146.52 Direct ? or your local repeater?
If the electrical power goes off then Hams can have a pre-arranged agreement to meet at the monitored frequency.
ED N1TV K.