ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
    Walkerton, Indiana near Koontz Lake out in country on 7-1/2 acre antenna farm.

Default ICOM 775-DSP XCVR & Accessories

Icom 775-DSP with FP-29 Power Supply, FL-222 FL-223 FL232 Filters, UT-102 Voice. Price complete $1800
    SM-20 Mike..$150, SP-20 Deluxe Spkr $200, CT-17 Interface.. $70..Add these accessories and total package price is $2100 plus Shipping. Rig needs (1) one antenna port (SO-239) replaced. Very little use and non-smoker. I also have for use with this rig these accessories.
    Rig-Blaster Sound Card Interface. Price $75 and a Kantronics KAM-PLUS Dual Port (HF-VHF) TNC with FSK & AFSK Cables Price $250...
    Add these accessories to package and price Is now $2250 ..
    I have all manuals and original Icom boxes. Rig will output up to 200 watts into matched load and has been DX-ers rig of choice for many years. Has best Analog and Digital design and sounds and hears great. If you are looking for station for the vision impaired operator this rig and ALPHA 78 NO-TUNE Amplifier can't be beat. Look further for other listings. Will accept personel check and wait for clear or cashiers check with 2 day wait or postal Money Order no wait. Contact Bud at 574-936-4949 or email me at n9ml@dnsonline.net 73's and tnx for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DCP_1576.JPG   DCP_1579.JPG  

This ad was posted by N9ML BERNARD J SMALL, WALKERTON, IN 46574,
    N9ML joined QRZ on: 04-18-2001 IP: 67.236.177.126

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N9ML a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default PAY PAL OK

Sorry all I did not understand PAY PAL system but do now so that method is ok for payment.
    Thanks and 73 Bud N9ML

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N9ML a private message.

Default Price lowered & Antenna Connector ordered.

Hi all... I have replacement antenna connector on order with ICOM. They tell me about 2 weeks to get in. I will do repair to defective ant port (there are 2). Also Reduce prices by 5% if using PAY PAL or 8% for cash sale. Thanks for looking Bud N9ML 02/04/10