ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters

Default JRC JRL-2000F Mosfet Amp

Has anyone ever owned one of these? I found a brochure from 1991 in my file cabinet. Are there any JRC owners on here? Just wondered what somebody thought about this unit. I think it retailed for $4000 in 1991.

]

]

]

Never had one or knew anyone who did. Just one impression. Looks and seems to be very similar to the Icom IC-PW1. Now, which came first???
    Nevermind...

I did not own one, but I used one at my buddies house. We ran contests with it and it's a great amp. It will put out 1KW from 10 to 160 meters. It has a build in tuner. It even has a remote control. You can mount the rig on the other side of the shack and use the remote control to change bands and other functions. If you use the Japan Radio that matches the amp, the amp is then fully automatic. If you use it with a Yaesu, Icom or Kenwood, you have to manully change bands. But it's fast and does a KW.

Barry, KU3X

Default JRC JRL2000F

Hello!

I have this amp. Its great and it works like a champ! Im use the JRL with my K3 for QRO Power!! Output Power is around 1100 W to 1200 W!!!

73s Alex NH7VW

I also have the JRL-2000f. I have to agree, it is built like a truck and will loaf along at 1000-1100w almost 24/7. Was abt $5500 usd in the mid 1990's. If you can find one for under 2500- grab it. You will not regret it.