ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov

Default ARRL email

I just sent myself 2 emails through my ARRL email acount.. used both .com and .org This has been several hours ago and I still havent recieved either of them.. I used lower case. Does anybody know if these addresses are case sensitive? I should have known they wouldnt work.

Lee
    NI7I

Default arrl e-mail

It's supposed to be arrl.net.I use it all the time.Good luck. ki6lyn

My AMSAT email address used to take 8 - 14 hours for it to show up, if at all.............Wait it out some more?

Tom KCW

Quote Originally Posted by NI7I View Post
    I just sent myself 2 emails through my ARRL email acount.. used both .com and .org This has been several hours ago and I still havent recieved either of them.. I used lower case. Does anybody know if these addresses are case sensitive? I should have known they wouldnt work.

Lee
    NI7I
    If the other poster wasn't clear, your ARRL address is your call @ ARRL.NET, not com or org. And if I remember correctly, you have to modify your settings on the ARRL site to use the forwarding email service. It's not automatically engaged just because you are a member.

............Bob
    ex-W4DFW Ham since 1970. ARRL Life Member and Volunteer Counsel

Last edited by KC0W; 01-03-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: EDIT: Question Answered

Quote Originally Posted by NI7I View Post
    I just sent myself 2 emails through my ARRL email account.. used both .com and .org This has been several hours ago and I still haven't received either of them.. I used lower case. Does anybody know if these addresses are case sensitive? I should have known they wouldn't work.

Lee
    NI7I
    Maybe the other NI7I is busy and can't respond to the email sent right now?

I bet it's a server glitch issue. It will probably resolve itself in a few hours. I have also seen this occur before with email systems because some places do "server maintenace" and backups on weekends for some apparent reason.
    73 de Charles - KC8VWM
    North American QRP CW Club #3159, SKCC# 5752

Quote Originally Posted by KC8VWM View Post
    Maybe the other NI7I is busy and can't respond to the email sent right now?

I bet it's a server glitch issue. It will probably resolve itself in a few hours. I have also seen this occur before with email systems because some places do "server maintenace" and backups on weekends for some apparent reason.
    Nope.. just a brain cell glitch on my part.. Hate it when I expose both my ignorance and my stupidity.. ow well, I'll try to pawn this off on old age.. that works sometimes and with some people..

thanks
    Lee
    NI7I

Quote Originally Posted by KI6LYN View Post
    It's supposed to be arrl.net.I use it all the time.Good luck. ki6lyn
    Used that one and the response was almost instantanious.. Hate it when my two living brain cells argue with each other.. It would be so nice if they would just get along

NI7I
    Lee

HaHaHa I know the brain cell fubar thingy.

At least I can blame the Dx Helper Nanaprobes 8-)

Good luck Gentlemen.

Tim Wright AK4MP
    SR. DX DATABASE MANAGER
    ARRL Amateur Extra VE

"We have added your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
    We are the Dx Helpers."

" We are all like Tea bags- We don't know our own strength until we're in hot water."

My brain cell is getting really tired.

Ed
    Ed, CHOP, W5HTW - Novice 1956, General, 1957, Advanced, 1968, Extra, 1969. Keep the [B][U]amateur[/U][/B] in amateur radio, keep the pros, and Part 90, out of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast