ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl

Default IC-2100h Software

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the programming software for an Icom IC-2100h ? I have the cable and need the software but it seems to have been discontinued.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    W5JRT

Check your email.

Default Software

I'm looking for the same software for programming my radio.(Icom)IC-2100H, I hope someone could help me out finding it or sending it to me Thanks.

Beautiful Downtown Colorado. (Montrose, SW corner)

If you have not found it send me a mail. But it seems some ISPs don't allow program attachments.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

tlamb at montrose dot net

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the programming software for an Icom IC-2100h ? I have the cable and need the software but it seems to have been discontinued. Thanks, Jim W5JRT
    Jim -

Several years ago RT Systems signed a "deal" with Icom and Yaesu to provide programming software for their VHF/UHF mobile and hand-held radios. Unless you find 'shareware' that has been privately written (reverse engineer Yaesu or Icom program design) -- your software source is RT Systems, period.

Here is the RT Systems Icom IC-2100 web page
    http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/icom_Tem...ompage=WCS2100

I grew frustrated -- "debugging" multiple mistakes in RT System's poor programming several years ago.
    I have not seen Verison 4.0 ... but you should always use their latest version (less bugs).

w9gb

Kenwood provides their software for FREE, downloadable from their web site.
    That is major criteria for my purchase decision of which VHF/UHF radio I choose!!
    Last edited by W9GB; 11-05-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Default IC-2100h Software

Thanks so much to all that replied.
    I have found what I was looking for.
    Your response was most helpful.
    Jim
    w5jrt