ad: l-assoc
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper

Default Icom IC W2A

Up for sale is an Icom IC W2A that I've owned for about a year. It has some scratches from use but no lettering or rubber keys are missing. Rig has a sporadic lock-up problem that appeared recently after taking it on a day hike, don't know if it was a heat issue or not but seems like it went away now but selling it as "not functioning." Could be a simple fix - I don't have the time at the moment to look at it. Asking $100 plus shipping for the rig itself, no antenna or batteries or charger included. I can provide pictures upon request and will take video of it prior to shipping it out showing its condition. I'll either take postal mo or paypal via bank payment only. If interested please email me at ndwolfwood3006 (at) gmail (dot) com, thanks! - Mike KC2BNX

This ad was posted by KC2BNX Michael R Gong, Mahopac, NY 10541,
    KC2BNX joined QRZ on: 08-06-2001 IP: 67.189.139.93

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC2BNX a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default serial number

Could I get the serial number please, looking for an older unit. Easier to open up the receive function.

ne6pg

This ad was posted by NE6PG PATRICK L GOODYEAR, LOS OSOS, CA 93402,
    NE6PG joined QRZ on: 09-10-2001 IP: 66.214.198.31

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NE6PG a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.