ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-gcopper

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Arrow OSJ 146/440 J-pole base station antenna

I have available an Arrow model OSJ 146/440 2M/440 dual band j-pole base station antenna. It has 3/8" solid aluminum radiator and elements. The mounting plate and bracket are also aluminum with stainless hardware. It's rated at 1000 watts, covers the entire 2 meter and 70 cm bands and has a standard SO-239 for the coax connection. It can also be used as a 2 meter only antenna....simply don't install the 440 element and you have a 2 meter end-fed half wave antenna. Great for general repeater use, simplex operation OR someone just starting out. The 60 inch height makes it ideal for attic or low profile applications. If you're not familiar with these antennas, go to eham.net and check out the fantastic reviews they have received. I purchased it new a few months ago for a temporary attic application so needless to say, it's still in as-new condition and comes with the instruction sheet and original plastic sleeve. I've owned many Arrow antennas over the years and quite honestly, I use them because they're inexpensive, built like a tank, simple to assemble (NO tuning - under 10 minutes) AND perform well. These run $39 new plus $15 shipping. I'll let it go for $29 but buyer pays shipping. Don't miss out!
    Continental US only, no trades please.
    thanks for looking,

(stock photo - not actual antenna)
    n8rci
    avg722@gmail.com

This ad was posted by N8RCI Randall E Williams, Middleburg Hts, OH 44130,
    N8RCI joined QRZ on: 07-20-2003 IP: 75.118.123.57

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8RCI a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Smile

What would be the shipping cost via Post Office to Zip: 42453
    I am interested in the J-Pole
    73s
    Tom KI4WYU

This ad was posted by KI4WYU Thomas H Childers, St Charles, KY 42453,
    KI4WYU joined QRZ on: 04-03-2009 IP: 98.93.111.203

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI4WYU a private message.

Default Shipping Cost

Shipping would be $8.85
    USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8RCI a private message.

Default ARROW OSJ 146/440

N8RCI Randy,

You are right, this is an awesome antenna. I've had mine about three months now and it works FB. No tuning, no radials, no adjustments, NO B.S. either, just a good antenna at a realistic price. KUDOS to Arrow Antenna in Cheyenne, Wyoming for a great antenna.

It serves as a great example that a guy can manufacturer quality antenna's that work, sell them, and make a profit without ripping the ham operator off on every sale.

Simply a great antenna with a super flat VSWR

Bob

This ad was posted by N7SGM ROBERT H HOLMES, SYRACUSE, UT 840756980,
    N7SGM joined QRZ on: 03-25-2007 IP: 50.186.105.96

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N7SGM a private message.

Default SOLD....

Thanks for all the inquiries but
    the antenna has been sold.