ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
    Vero Beach, Florida. #2 Hours South of Disney World

Thumbs up Daiwa CNW-419 Antenna Tuner

Greetings, I have this mint Daiwa CNW-419 200 watt antenna tuner. This tuner is probably one of the best low power tuners produced. The controls are smooth and easy to operate, frequency coverage is 3.5-30MHz. If you are operating QRP to 200 watts you wont find a better tuner.
    These tuners are seldom seen on the market, those that have them keep them, they're that good. The most power I have ever used with this tuner is 100 watts, and will tune just about anything you put on it.
    You ask why would I sell such a great tuner? My answer, I have 2 other tuners besides this one in my inventory. I have an MFJ-962D, and my pride and joy a Palstar AT2K.
    The Daiwa needs a good home, so my shack cleaning is your gain. The photo shows my old shack, the only items left are the Icom speaker, a straight key and the Daiwa tuner. Please note that this photo was taken within a couple days of my receiving the tuner and getting it online.
    There are absolutely NO problems with this tuner, this tuner looks and functions like new! I would like to add that although this tuner does have a cross needle SWR/WATT meter it is not lighted. I do have a copy of the manual that I received with the tuner, and I also have a copy on a PDF file for those who are interested.
    I will ship this tuner to anyone in the lower 48 for $165.00 or a reasonable offer, (come on folks, I said reasonable, don't try and rip me off.). Additional photos are available upon request, my contact info is listed. I will answer my cell phone from 7:00am-11:00pm EDT. Thank You all for taking the time to read my post.

73 de Mark
    W3LZK

Contact Info: w3lzk@comcast.net
    Cell Ph# 772-559-2999
    73 de Mark
    W3LZK

This ad was posted by AI4HO MARK R TIMBLIN, VERO BEACH, FL 329602436,
    AI4HO joined QRZ on: 12-14-2003 IP: 69.138.99.237

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AI4HO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Vero Beach, Florida. #2 Hours South of Disney World

Default Daiwa CNW-419 Antenna Tuner

This item has been SOLD, thanks to all for their interest in this item.

73 de Mark
    W3LZK
    73 de Mark
    W3LZK

This ad was posted by AI4HO MARK R TIMBLIN, VERO BEACH, FL 329602436,
    AI4HO joined QRZ on: 12-14-2003 IP: 69.138.99.237

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AI4HO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.