ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-tentec

Default SUPERANTENNAS YP-2 2 el portable hf beam

YP-2 Super Antenna 2 el. portable beam HF
    PRICE REDUCED to $200 plus shipping

Lightweight portable HF beam for field operations, back packing, emergency communications.

* 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, & 20m
    * Power rating 1kW
    * Comprises driver and reflector
    * Configure for the band of your choice
    * Quick telescoping boom
    * Telescoping elements
    * Weighs just 3kg
    * Packs down to less than a meter
    * Custom padded bag included
    * Quick dimension guide
    * Velcro transit fasteners
    * Acceptable as cabin luggage
    * Mounts up to 1 1/2in mast clamp

Great portable antenna and an experimenters delight. You can adjust the boom length (in pre-set positions) to see how this affects gain on the various band. Try wide spacing on the higher band or closer spacing on the lower bands. You can even mount the reflector as the driver and check its tuning via a VSWR meter, then replace it with the driven element. That way you know the resonant frequency of the drive precisely and can compute the theoretical gain and F/B ratio. And all this weighing in at around 3kg (7lbs).

Price: $200 plus exact UPS or Priority Mail Shipping. Can be picked up in New River AZ. I accept PAYPAL or US Postal Money Orders. International shipment possible with payment by Western Union Money Transfer, plus additional shipping costs.

Contact me by email k1lpi@yahoo.com

By phone 408 307-2831 leave voicemail
    SKYPE k1lpi-7

This ad was posted by K1LPI DAVID M ARONOVITZ, New River, AZ 85087 IP: 184.101.145.138

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K1LPI a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default for consderation

Need a nice HF rig? TS-130SE plus I pay the shipping of the radio and the antenna.....If not no problem, just no harm in asking and I am looking for a 2 or 3 element beam. If I get what I am asking for the radio I will contact you (Asking $285)...Thank for your time and consideration.

Harry K7ZOV
    harrylatterman@yahoo.com
    928-242-5936

This ad was posted by K7ZOV HARRY L LATTERMAN, LAKESIDE, AZ 85929 IP: 69.92.134.182

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K7ZOV a private message.

Hi Harry,

No thanks, I do not need any more HF radios.

73 de K1LPI
    Dave

This ad was posted by K1LPI DAVID M ARONOVITZ, New River, AZ 85087 IP: 184.101.145.138

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K1LPI a private message.

N4NAY Guest

Default Hello

I really love your page. I bet you really enjoy your travels. I wish I could afford your beam but cant at the preasant time. I really enjoyed your pictures of your travel though and hope one day I will be able to do the same.. I like the gas jug and did help a lil though I hope.. Thanks for your open eye to some beautiful places.. 73's Nay

This ad was posted by , , IP:

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send a private message.

Thanks for the gas! I'll use it to get to a ham fest in March! 73 de K1LPI
    Dave

SALE PENDING receipt of Money Order. Thanks Mike.

STILL AVAILABLE! Deal fell through.

SOLD
    Third try is a charm.