ad: l-Heil
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters

Contribute
to QRZ

I have a lot of brand new "Sinclair" mobile duplexers available. They work great for repeaters 50 watts or less.

These duplexers TUNE EASILY on any ham/gmrs/commercial frequency. They are specified for 450-470mhz, but of course will tune down to the ham-band without trouble. I use several of these on my REPEATERS on GMRS and 70CM Ham, they work GREAT. These are some of the BEST duplexers I have ever come across. The tuning screws are easy to adjust, without coming loose, and they are built very well.

They are $200/each, and shipping is $5.00 to any US state inside the 48 cont.

Contact cbunting@fission2.com if you are interested in buying one.

Thanks,
    Chris Bunting
    K1CWB

This ad was posted by N3FYI Christopher W Bunting, Lancaster, PA 17603,
    N3FYI joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 174.59.44.59

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N3FYI a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default 440 MHz Duplexer

Hi, Chris,
    I am an Anglican Bishop and I travel back and forth to Kenya. My call there is 5Z4BS. I am a member of the Amateur Radio Society of Kenya. We have just been given space on a 150' tower for a repeater antenna. Along with it is not only electrical power, but also a broadband internet connection so we can do an Echolink or IRLP connection. This is big news for us since there are fewer than a dozen hams in Kenya that are really active.

We are looking to put up a 440 Mhz repeater. The hardest part of the deal is getting a duplexer--they are simply not available in Africa. I wonder if you still have one. Could you email me a best price if you do?
    email is: BpBill@ekk.org
    It could be shipped to my place in Texas and I can take it over when I go back on one of my trips.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    +Bill
    NQ4G and 5Z4BS

This ad was posted by NQ4G WILL G ATWOOD, III, Frisco, TX 75034,
    NQ4G joined QRZ on: 07-07-2001 IP: 72.48.173.236

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NQ4G a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.