ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec

Default Zetagi TM 535 500-w Transmatch

This Zetagi antenna tuner was donated to our local ARC here in Spring Hill, FL, by the generous widow of one of our members who unexpectedly became an SK in August.

The unit is in good condition. As you might be able to see from the image, the top of the case has a few small rust spots. Not shown is a small bend in one of the back corners. To see a better image, go to
    www.sundanceband.biz/items.html and click on the Zetagi link.

The asking price is $135 including shipping (from what I could find out about this tuner, it is quite an expensive unit when purchased new).

This unit is priced to sell and price is non-negotiable. Unit will be shipped (to lower 48 only)UPS Ground within 48 hours of receipt of payment if via money order.

Payment via personal check will be accepted but unit will not be shipped until the check clears.

3% will be added if you wish to pay using PayPal.

Please feel free to contact me for any additional info you might require.

This ad was posted by W3SJ DAVID A HANEY, Spring Hill, FL 34606,
    W3SJ joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 70.127.196.76

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W3SJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default Zetagi has been relisted with reduced selling price

The Zetagi transmatch I originally listed here in December has been relisted (30 APR 09) with a reduced selling price. Please refer to new listing.

This ad was posted by W3SJ DAVID A HANEY, Spring Hill, FL 34606,
    W3SJ joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 70.127.196.76

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W3SJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.