ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Heil

Contribute
to QRZ

5005 Virginia Ct Ne Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87144

Smile Heathkit Warrior Amplifier HA-10

For sale is an extremely clean and operating Health Warrior Amplifier. I am the second owner of this amplifier and it comes with an original manual and all the paper work from the original owner. It is unusually clean and operates very nice. The amplifier has a new old stock peter dahl plate transformer installed in it by me which was included when I purchased this amplifier about two years ago and has less than twenty hours on it. The amp also has a new set of four 811A's new old stock installed and 3B28's replacements for the 866a mercury vapor tubes. Included in the sale is also a brand new old stock peter dahl swing choke as well as a unused correct oil filled filter capacitor so you would likely have all the parts you would ever need to keep this amplifier running. Included as well is a home brew impedence matcher for the imput of the amplifier that I have never used. I have been using this amplifier with the DX-60B and HG-10B VFO also listed for sale and it put out with that setup about 140 watts resting carrier and about 500 watts PEP when you modulate. I doubt you will find a nicer Warrior amplifier than this one as its truely in very very nice condition. Because of the weight of the Amplifier and the swing choke and filter capacitor shipping isnt cheap. Price $550.00 for all with $135.00 to ship lower 48 states only. Payment by bank or postal money order. Contact dreamlobo@cableone.net
    Last edited by AE8O; 09-20-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Incorrect data

This ad was posted by AE8O Thomas M Lehnert, Rio Rancho, NM 871448636,
    AE8O joined QRZ on: 12-29-2003 IP: 67.61.65.230

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AE8O a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.